- Physical Examination: A yearly physical examination is required. The physical exam form must be completed by a physician and uploaded to Register My Athlete before participation. The physical covers all sports for the entire school year provided the examination occurred on or after April 1st of the previous school
- Parent Permission: The reverse side of the physical exam is a parent’s permission form. This form must be signed by a parent or guardian and given to the athletic director for filing.
- Academic Eligibility: Must meet academic requirements set forth by the athletic department. This information can be found in the 2020-2021 Legacy Early College Athletic Handbook under academic eligibility.
- Athletic Insurance Fee: Each scholar-athlete who participates on a team is required to pay a $50 fee one time per year before he or she will be allowed to participate. This fee covers all teams that a scholar-athlete participates in. This process is completed on Register My Athlete.
- Parents Acknowledgement of Athletic Policies: Completed via e-signature on Register My Athlete.
- Parent Consent to Treat /Liability Form: Completed via e-signature on Register My Athlete.
- COVID-19 Waiver Form: Completed via e-signature on Register My Athlete.
- Social Media Policy Form: Completed via e-signature on Register My Athlete.
Follow these instructions to create an account and upload your physical.
Printable PDF Instructions for Register_My_Athlete
Tutorial on how to register: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_hijnErS-I